I am currently a PhD Candidate at Harvard University in the engineering field. I am also a wellness tutor for one of the undergraduate houses. After two years of working with undergraduate students, I wanted to start this site to share some of my experiences. Perhaps you’re wondering….
- What is graduate school all about?
- What does research at the doctorate level look like?
- How does a woman deal with the glass-ceiling while working in industry?
- How does one gain the courage to be their unique self, even if it doesn’t seem like others may agree with your lifestyle?
- How can one live a happy and fulfilled life?
- What path should I take next in my career?
A little about myself:
I’m originally from Buenos Aires (and yes, a U.S. citizen!). Prior to beginning my PhD program, I worked as an environmental consultant for five years and dealt first-hand with the “glass-ceiling” and a few struggles while networking as a woman. I had my own way of dealing with these situations and in the next couple of blog posts, you’ll hear some of my experiences and thoughts. Additionally, I love to dance and choreograph! I enjoy exploring the outdoors, staying active, eating healthy, while balancing it all with my graduate school projects.